MOJJ, a name synonymous with excellence and professionalism for 30 years has over 1000 installations worldwide - from concept to commissioning,
from raw material handling to waste treatment, from single-process units to complete, integrated turnkey plants. We have comprehensive know-how
and in-house infrastructure to custom design plants and equipment to suit specific needs. At our state-of-the-art plants we manufacture and fabricate world-class equipments while ensuring timely delivery.
MOJJ Engineering Systems Ltd. brings a unique customer focus to each assignment and each plant. MOJJ Engineering Systems Ltd. has won several prestigious awards, including Parkhe Award from the Marhatta Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (MCCIA) for innovative development.
We believe and recognize the basic fact that each customer has his own specific and not so specific needs to be catered to, requirements to be met and problems to be solved. We therefore strive in giving our services suited to these specific and peculiar needs of our customer. This calls for understanding these needs and transferring them into an engineering solution. No aspect of a plant is too minor to be ignored and no process requirement too complex to be met.
- M.Gupta (Whole Time Director)
B. E. (Hons) - Chemical Engineering
Process Engineer, with wide experience in Design of Dryers. Responsibility includes marketing, finance and future growth strategy
- D. W. Oke (Whole Time Director)
M. Tech. - Mechanical Design EngineeringI.I.T. Mumbai
Mechanical Engineer, with wide experience in Design of Dryers and Alcohol Plants. Responsibility includes design, research and development and quality assurance
- B. B. Pol( Whole Time Director )
B. Tech. - Chemical EngineeringI.I.T. Kharagpur
Chemical Engineer, with wide experience in detailed engineering and Fabrication of Process Equipments. Responsibility includes detailed engineering, planning and manufacturing
- N. V. Kulkarni( Whole Time Director )
B. Tech. - Chemical EngineeringR.E.C. Suratkal
Chemical Engineer with wide experience in Design and commissioning of Evaporators. Responsibility includes design and commissioning of Evaporation Systems
MOJJ Engineering System has developed a huge data bank for different product properties based on the direct field experience and Pilot plant trials. Our design group works closely with R&D department for carrying out confirmatory pilot plant trials for new or unknown products. The team keep itself abreast with new product technologies and experiments in the development of products by participatory dialogues with user industries in International Trade Exhibitions and Conferences.
A full-fledged design and drafting department is headed by a qualified & experienced Design Manager. Manufacturing drawings are developed and prepared in-house. The detailed engineering department has sub-sections for design of non coded equipment, rotating equipment, machined components and instrumentation – controls. The department has facility with latest computer aided design & drafting softwares.
A separate team of Engineers looks after post order project execution planning expediting co-ordination with the customer till completion of the turnkey Project. The department has sub-sections for electrical and instrumentation engineering, mechanical and piping engineering. Project engineering Management, monitors and takes care of each and every aspect of process design , Safety and control requirements.
This team closely co-ordinates the activities with design department, quality assurance and the sub-vendors to ensure timely execution and quality production. The members of this team are like customers’ ambassadors taking care of customers interests.
Our quality control engineers are experienced & have necessary certifications and Qualifications in Non-destructive Testing and Welding Engineering for carrying out Quality Construction. We also carry out manufacturing under third party inspection agencies such as LLoyd Register of Shipping, Bureau Veritas, TUV, UDHE & Aker Kaevner,etc.
Site erection, Plant start up and commissioning activities are carried out by in-house trained specialists with the support and help of Mechanical erection team, electrical and instrumentation team. This team is responsible for completion of system erection within the stipulated time frame and quality norms. During the plant start up and commissioning activities they are, along with experienced Process Specialists, responsible for training of the customers operators , technicians and Engineers.
MOJJ Group has also after sales and post commissioning service department with qualified, well experienced technical staff who ensure that the urgent servicing needs of the customers are met.
R & D center houses facilities for laboratory testing of materials on pilot plants, which includes Spray Dryer,Agitated Flash Dryer ,Fluid Bed Dryer , Integrated Fluidised Bed Spray Dryer,Air Dehumidification unit,Air Dehumidification unit
Laboratory testing on material is conducted by well trained & dedicated professionals to establish drying characteristics, Flow Behavior & generate data for sizing, scale-up & repeatability
Recognition for us, in the field of dryers, has come by way of the prestigious Parkhe Award instituted by the Chamber of Commerce for innovative design development and commercialization of the Combination Spray Dryer.
The above technical departments are effective only due to the able support by the various service departments like Marketing, Purchase & Procurement, Accounts and Finance, Personnel and Administration, Stores and Dispatch Logistics.
- Over 600 customized installations world-wide
- Experience on widest range of product applications
- Complete range of custom built Spray Drying Plants & other Dryers
- Complete range of custom built Bio Ethanol Plants and Zero Discharge Plants
- Complete range of custom built evaporation systems
- Customer base from small manufacturing units to global scale corporations
- Long list of satisfied repeat customers
- Recognition from Chamber of Commerce for successful commercialization of innovative designs
- Dedicated Research & Development facility
- Excellence certificate from Export Promotion Council, Govt. of India
- Inception of MOJJ Engineering Systems Ltd. as a design and engineering company
- First Dryer commissioned
- First Dryer exported to Thailand
- Start of Evaporators division
- First Manufacturing unit set up
- Comp Engineering And Exports (now CEE Engineering Pvt. Ltd.) established as an export arm of MOJJ exclusively to cater to overseas clients
- R&D unit set up with pilot testing facilities.
- Award for Product Comination Spray Dryer from Maharatta Chamber of Commerce,Pune
- Second manufacturing unit set up
- First Indirect Coal Fired Hot Air Generator developed
- Start of Distilleries division
- Third Manufacturing Unit set up as a 100% EOU
- MOJJ crosses 25 Million US$ in turnover
- First INCINERATOR supplied
- R&D innovation for clean disposal for P.O.P waste
- First Band Dryer commissioned
- First catalytic Oxidizer commissioned (Anguil)
- ISO 9001 : 2015 certification achieved (TUV SUD)
- First Rotary Scrubber commissioned
- We at MOJJ ENGINEERING SYSTEMS LTD. are committed
- To supply dryers, evaporators, distilleries and allied equipments to the entire satisfaction of the customers and conforming to the agreed specifications at all times
- Continuously find out and implement better/Innovative designs and processes to achieve higher productivity and product quality
- To maintain best quality we have also achieved ISO 9001:2015 from TUV SUD